CONTEST: Win 2 x 2 tickets for the Match International d'impro!15/03/2017
Competition time: win one of two pairs of tickets to see the Match International d’Improvisation!
To celebrate this year’s Journée internationale de la Francophonie on the 20th March, Wallonia-Brussels International is collaborating with several francophone partners to bring the very best of Wallonia-Brussels and Francophone culture to London.
On the 22nd March, the Clapham Grand Theatre in London will host the fourth edition of Le Match International d’Improvisation. Returning to London after the riotous success of previous editions, this year’s match will unite professional actors and comedians representing Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland, Québec, and Monaco for a night of fantastic entertainment.
For the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Match, answer the following question correctly on our Facebook page
The Journée internationale de la Francophonie is celebrated on which day?
a) the 20th February
b) the 20th March
c) the 20th April
Enter the contest on our Facebook page here: by 3:00pm on 17/3/17. A random draw will be drawn from all of the correct responses received.
Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted the contest terms and conditions specified below.
Participants must correctly answer the contest question as above and submit their answer via the Facebook Contest Application on our Facebook page Wallonia UK (here: https://apps.facebook.com/my-contests/form/walloniauk) by 11h59 on 17/3/17. The names of the winners will be drawn at random from all of the correct answers received by 5:00pm on 17/3/17. Please note that answers posted on our Facebook wall (outside the contest application) or submitted via email or any other means will not be accepted. Only the winner will be contacted, by e-mail.
1. The contest prize consists of two pairs of tickets to attend the Match International d’Improvisation on 22/3/17 at 19h30 at the Clapham Grand Theatre in London, England.
2. If the winner fails to meet the contest rules, Wallonia UK reserves the right to disqualify him or her.
3. The winner authorizes Wallonia UK to disclose his or her name for the purposes of publishing the contest results if required, without receiving any form of remuneration.
4. If the winner refuses to accept his or her prize, Wallonia UK is released of any liability or obligation toward him or her.
5. Wallonia UK reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel the contest, if necessary, and accepts no liability resulting from losses, delays mistaken addresses or any other errors.
6. For their protection, participants are advised not to provide any personal information in their answer to the contest question. The information requested from the winner and the other participants will be used only by Wallonia UK and will be destroyed when it is no longer useful. This information may not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the winner or other participant, and in providing said information the participant consents to its use for the specified purpose. Only the first and last names of the winner will be disclosed by means of the Web tools.
7. For the purposes of the contest, all decisions of Wallonia UK are final and may not be appealed.
8. The contest is null and void in places where it is prohibited by law. The contest is governed by the laws applicable in Belgium.
9. Except for the winner, the contest participants will not receive any correspondence or other communication.
10. If a paragraph of these rules is declared or deemed to be illegal, impracticable or null and void by a court, said paragraph shall be considered to be null and void but all of the other, unaffected paragraphs shall be applied within the limits of the applicable laws.
11. The contest prize may not be exchanged or cashed in.
12. The winner will be contacted by e-mail at the end of the contest on 17/3/17. The winner’s tickets will be available to collect at the entrance of the Clapham Grand Theatre on the evening of the show.
13. The contest runs from 15/3/17 to 3:00pm (local time) on 17/3/17.